Monday, January 28, 2008

My Boy

OK I love Lucas I need to write all his funny stories but I wonder if they would translate into good writing. But here is a little sample...
He played basketball with my brother Corey Saturday. Sunday he was walking around the house with a basketball. He would go into the kitchen and dribble the ball. Okay dribble once then it would bounce away.
I asked him what he was doing and he stated...
"I'm practicing my skills"
I don't know where he came from.
Church yesterday was also pretty entertaining. We have church from 2:30-5:30 yeah...
anyway during sharing time the teacher was teaching the creation. All of a sudden I hear Lucas
"I want to go home"
I couldn't agree more. lol
He has also become a photographer. He took my sister's camera on Saturday. We were looking at a walrus skull and Lucas began taking pictures of it. Inside it's mouth, nose... The made my sister pose then added in Sue. " OK, ok you need to do this" he would tell them. Then he said "that's enough."
handed my sister the camera and moved on. He cracks me up!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

kids kill me. they are SOOO funny! i love to hear lucas stories...post more!