Tuesday, March 4, 2008

crazy life!

I am not sure what I have been doing in the last week but I know I have sat down to post a couple times and got dragged away into my responsibilities LAME! But I am still here.
We have been enjoying the new baby a lot. DJ and Eden finally got to meet him on Saturday. Eden is such a little Mommy. She help him 15 min till I took him away. Oh and we have decided to get a pet. So we spent most of the week looking for one. We have also decided to wait till it is kitten season. I really want a kitten. I will post some pictures of our last week.
Today we went to Vanessa's and played with Christopher and Kaylee. We went to the park then went to Corey and Sue's to see Sue and Jason. To much fun!
We also went to the desert to see the flowers that are blooming right now because of the great winter rain we have received. There is nothing like getting some nature time!
That's all for now!

2 comments:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

It is too funny that you posted about getting a kitten. I was just reading my friend's blog and her latest post was about how irritated she was with her cat and dog. The cat knocked a glass bowl off the kitchen counter. It broke and then the dog was pushing around the broken glass eating the taco meat that had been in the bowl. It is kinda funny. But not so funny if it was happening at your house!!!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like lots of fun at your house. Hug that little baby for us. He looks so sweet. No kitties here. Malachi is allergic. If we do get a pet we are thinking of a mini-pig and name it Charlotte.:O)