Thursday, April 24, 2008

good friends

Today was a good day. I talked to my good friend Katie and we decided to get together today. Then my friend Alyssa called and said she'd be in my neighborhood and wanted to kick it. So we went to my Mama's house and they came driving up with a new kiddie pool with a built in slide! Rock on. So the kids played and swam. Then Alyssa showed up and the kids all played in the back yard. Then we went to my House and Katie came. All the kids played very well together and we didn't lose Duma (our new kitten).
Meanwhile we read cookbooks or looked at teh yummy pictures. Flipped through gardening books, and shared wedding stories. I think Alyssa had the best one. Or worse I am not sure. We had a good time. I was sad when everyone had to go home. I actually had time with adults talking about things I like talking about. It was fun.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

i love happy friend days like that! we need another one... :)

Katie Richins said...

Yeah. I pretty much rock.

I had a blast. Should we do it again this week?

I vote yes.