Tuesday, May 13, 2008

whew

So yesterday was Monday. This week I am working for my sister-in-law Georgina. She has started her own photography company as is doing pretty great. She is shooting a dance and gymnastics studio this week and I am helping out by doing the orders and such. Customer service, a little like what I used to do at Sundance. Anyway, I am having a busy week.
Yesterday I was there most of the day with a 3 hour break. I came home early because DJ and I were going to babysit Jason while Corey, Sue, Sara, and my Parents all went to Celtic Women. When I walked in I found out Sara couldn't go and that they had an extra ticket an they were waiting for me. So I shoved some pizza in my mouth and drove to the concert. I was hot, tired, and had a headache. So I wasn't feelin it. But once I got there I had a great time. We ended up sitting next to Alex and Julie Mathason (old institute friends) It was a beautiful concert. I wasn't too late I missed half of the opening act though. It was the High Kings and they are great. But all in all it was a busy and good day.
I did miss my little family, a little.

1 comment:

Janalee said...

hey I think I remember alex and julie, they were in our ward. nice folks