Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seven

7 Things I plan to do before I die

1. See more of the USA and if possible the world

2. Be a grandparent

3. Go on a mission with DJ

4. read a lot of books

5. become a good photographer

6. learn to decorate cakes

7. build my dream home


7 things I do now

1. I can cook yea!

2. love my babies and take good care of them

3. organize

4. talk... a lot

5. sew pajama pants for my kids

6. clean and do laundry

7. go on play dates, host play dates, volunteer in the classroom, and be the best Mom I can be.


7 things I can't do

1. play any sport well

2. math

3. crochet, for real I've tried a few times

4. memorize

5. cut hair

6. drive in LA, very very scary!

7. draw well

7 things that attract me to my husband (in no particular order)

1. cute butt

2. kind heart

3. he watches movies and shows that I like

4. amazing father

5. patient and calm

6. devoted

7. the best person for me


7 things that I say most often

1. "This is your warning"

2. I am tired

3. That's frinkin awesome

4. Hell yeah

5. So I was thinking...

6. I love you bunches

7. Your my favorite


7 celebrities that I admire

is this really a question


7 favorite foods

1. Ice Cream

2. whatever I can put in a tortilla

3. Mom's bean dip

4. Thanksgiving.. the whole thing (stuffing mashed potatoes, pie...)

5. I like Easter too (ham, sour cream potatoes...)

6. Baked Potato with the works

7. I perfect steak


7 people who need to do this

1. Jana

2. Tiffany

3. Katie baby

4. Tammy

5. Heather

6. Shawna

7. Sara G

3 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Okay, I'll play, but only for you!:)

Janalee said...

Sheila, that stuff makes me sit and think waaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard. I'll give you a maybe.

Moose and Family said...

So, like, Am I the Heather that was tagged? Sweet. I'll have to sit down and do this one...