Friday, October 17, 2008

technical difficulties

SO today was Lucas' 5th birthday that is right 5!! We had a fantastic Dinosaur birthday party and we are all exhausted now. I took a bunch of pictures but apparently my camera was set on Raw so I have to do some rearranging won't really be able to post any photos for a day or 2. Because tomorrow (sat18th) is our 7 year anniversary and we are going to Mesa to a very special friends sealing. The adopted a beautiful baby girl and invited us to be part of this special day!
So I will post pics as soon as I can I promise!!

3 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCAS!!! WE LOVE YOU! BEING 5 IS REALLY GREAT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN A MONTH!:o)
LOVE-THOSE UTAH COUSINS

Katie Richins said...

Um...I'm waiting!



Today I couldn't find you. I looked, then I left. Sorry! I'm short and sometimes I can't really see over clothing racks, but I did try!!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Happy birthday to Lucas! Wow, 5? Amazing.

What kind of setting is "Raw" on your camera? That's a new one for me.