Thursday, October 27, 2011

four children

We are pleased to announce we are having a baby girl come March.
This pregnancy has been an interesting one. I have lost two babies in the past three years. I guess I am always nervous. Every time I went in to an appointment and heard the heartbeat I am relieved. We finally had the ultrasound and I waited anxiously not to know what it was but how it was. I just hope for a healthy baby. She is healthy and active. So here we go. I can officially call myself a mother of daughters.
 I am grateful for my one little boy. He is wonderful, even if he is disappointed not to have a brother. But we tell him that he is special because it's just him and his Dad. I think he'll be just fine. He is excellent with his sisters.
 So that is it. DJ and I are planning to be done.  He is getting older as am I. With his work and school schedule I am already out numbered and out witted. We have had healthy children but my body just doesn't work like it used to. lol! I also am so sick during pregnancy it is not fair to the rest of my family to have to go through this. I need my energy for baseball, dance, swimming and school.
 I have been blessed with healthy children I love them and am grateful for each one. I am excited that I know what we have and get ready for stage two.
Besides I'm going to have three girls!! Good thing DJ decided to be a pharmacist!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

yay! so excited for you. any thoughts on a name? i like tammy. :)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! No one told me so I'm glad you posted about it. I'm soooooo happy that little sweetheart baby is healthy. That makes me smile. Yay for another girl and lucky you even if Lucas is disappointed. We can't wait to meet her. Loves.