Monday, February 4, 2008

Lucas' 1st talk!

Lucas gave his first talk in primary yesterday.He talked about the "striptures" as he would say it. He was very cute and did most of it himself. DJ sat with him and helped him with his talk. However when primary came DJ couldn't get out of YM's and see Lucas do his talk. so sad. But Grandma and Grandpa Anderson ditched relief society and priesthood to watch him. Then they disappeared ...yeah they went home. Anyway, Lucas shared his favorite stories Noah's ark and Samuel the Lamenite.
He makes me such a proud mama. He did such a good job. We worry about his silliness but that was no problem once he gets to the stand.Shockingly
anyway that's my boy! again

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
your name is my name too (funny I heard that song somewhere before..LOL). Is DJ from the chicagoland area? Does he have one sister named Cassie Starr? Was his fathers name Daniel? HIs Paternal Grandma's name Edith?

you can find me on myspace.com
Angela Borst

Unknown said...

It might be a good idea for you to get in touch with me if any of those answers in my previous comment are yes. I may have photo's you will be interested in, and other important things.

Angela Borst