Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update on being drug free!

I have been free from the hormone altering drugs I have been on the the past 2 year, for a couple weeks now. It is amazing the changes I have gone through.
1. I am not crazy anymore... well back to normal crazy.
2. I have more control over my emotions.
3. I am happy again
4. I enjoy my children more
5. Patience ...I've been lacking but it seems to be making a comeback!
6. When I look in the mirror I recognize that person... she needs to go to the gym!

there are more but I will stop there. It seems as if a vail has been lifted from my eyes and a weight off my shoulder. I am happy again. Who knew a little blue pill could screw you up so much!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

you know that i love the drugs but i couldn't do the birth control stuff either! they messed me up sooo bad! my sister says she's going to do the birth control thing naturally...she'll probably end up with 20 kids though! good luck and welcome back to the land of the living without the pill!

Jennifer said...

I was on the pill for 5 years. That happened to be my first 5 years of marriage. I'm surprised Aaron still stayed married to me. I was a wreck and hard to deal with. Someone give my hubby an award for dealing with that. I went off the pill 2 years ago and it has been amazing. I don't freak out over everything like I used to. It also costs as much to use "goalies" and Aaron didn't mind. Good for you and I to finally be drug free!