Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Rock!

So I am rockin with my new bally's membership. That's right I have joined yet another gym in hopes to lose my ice cream loving body. Trying to get back to the good ole days. So today I went to my first class. The guy who helped me sign up gave me a schedule of the classes. He told me about this new awesome class that started out with weight training, then some kick boxing, and ends with some yoga. I mean did they design this class for me or what?
So I went but when I went to class all I saw when some lovely senior citizens with there chairs and equipment. All I could think was... this is now what signed up for. But I went anyway. I discovered that I had the days wrong and enjoyed a good workout with the silver sneakers. Oh yea I kick butt! I have to confess that I had a nice workout. I am even going to be able to walk tomorrow. I think I'll go back! I was best in the class and the cutest! with exception of the teacher. She was ripped! Anyway good times. By the way seniors are so fun to work out with. They were all friendly and helpful and happy I was there.
So rock on! and hopefully I will now get into shape.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are too cool!!! I love that you rock/work out with seniors. Are you going to join their group, or stick with the scheduled one? My Senior sister mission comp.(65) kicked my butt when it came to working out(but then she also drove a semi). WAY TO GO!!!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

That is an awesome story. How fun that you got to kick butt with the elderly!