Wednesday, July 23, 2008

another day


So Eden likes to cook. I mean she loves to cook. I think it is her favorite thing. So she helped me make lunch yesterday. She had to wear her apron so she would get tomato soup all over her leotard. I think all women should cook in a tutu and an apron. Wouldn't that freak out the husband. hee hee hee

additional comments
-when I was little I constantly cooked with my mom too.
-Eden's apron was mine when I was a little girl.
-ok Jana there is a sneak peek at my kitchen how it always looks, dirty dishes, something cooking, and a kid "helping"

3 comments:

Moose and Family said...

That's a cute picture! It's good to have such a big helper.

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

She is such a cutie. How fun to have a girl to help out. My boys love to cook too. Well, they like to taste.:)

Ariella said...

I love this pic!!! She is so you. I can't wait to see her as a teenager. Miss you!