Friday, August 1, 2008

whoa Doggy

So I guess I've got the cleaning bug this week. Kind of. Today I finally when through the kids clothes and took out the clothes that are too small for them. Then I cleaned out the toys. Whew. Organized separated and starred at them for hours. Then the kids came home from grandmas... so much for that project.
Kidding kind of. They are getting toys out but it is sort of organized now. I just have more work to do.

Also thanks to Jana, I am sewing. Or at least getting ready to. Mc Calls patterns are on sale for 99 cents. Yeah!!!! So Mom and I went and bought a ton of patterns and some material. I am starting with a super cute apron. I'll post pictures of my 1st sewing project. I am so excited. I want to go buy the rest of the patterns I wanted.

I am excited to be doing something different from my normal routine. Lucas is excited too I have a pj pattern and a cowboy and Indian pattern too.

Fun stuff!

2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Yay for you!!! I love to organize, but my whole house is under control, so I have nothing left to do. (Is that crazy?!-I have OCD-really-that can be a bad thing.)
Love that you are going to sew. Can't wait to see pictures!:)

Moose and Family said...

I have to go through Kaya's clothes when she's not home or asleep. She thinks EVERYTHING still fits and panics with the very thought of taking it out of her drawer forever. It's pretty funny how attached she is to her clothes!