Friday, January 16, 2009

DJ

So I am always amazed how much a smarty pants DJ is and how he never gives himself credit. But, I do think he is finally realizing it. He got some books a week or so ago and read them took the Pharmacy tech license test yesterday and passed. The guys at the pharmacy that he did his shadow program with where amazed. They said that they had people at the pharmacy that worked there for years try to take it and couldn't pass so the eventually chose different work paths. He just absorbs information. I find it amazing because I can't do that. I am excited for his new career path and now he just has to get a job. But that is in the works. He'll get him certificate next week in the mail. yea!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sheila that is so awesome!! Congrats to DJ!! How are you feeling? Hope all is well in the primary!!

Moose and Family said...

Good Job DJ!!!

Christal said...

Congrats! What fun we get to have babys really close in age, I'm due in July.

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Congratulations, DJ! That is so great for you guys! I found out I am due Sept.1st, but you know my babies. They love to come 2 weeks early, which means August 18th.:D I'm hoping for Sept.:D I hope you are doing well and your little bun in the oven.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Wow DJ! That's awesome. Good for you!
-Susanna