Thursday, January 15, 2009

It is official

I figure since I am telling pretty much everyone I talk to I would formally announce that I am pregnant with number 3. We are due August 8... although I wouldn't count on that. I usually run a week or so over. We are very excited and don't care what we get this time. I am prepared for both. I am doing fairly well this time. I think I get a little better with each pregnancy. Not that I feel like a million bucks but I am surviving ha ha.
Anyway I'll keep you all posted. Lucas and Eden are both excited. Lucas wants a brother and I think Eden will be happy just to have a baby to take care of. She is such a little Mommy. DJ is also excited. He is taking his Pharmacy tech test today so keep a prayer in your heart for him.

6 comments:

SABigler said...

congrats!!!! I'm happy for your happy soon to be 5!!!

Wendy said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Maybe we'll pop by one of these days.

So, so happy for you!

Jennifer said...

You guys!! All your good news is awesome! I'm so happy for #3 and that DJ is an awesome sponge of knowledge! I hope to see your little family in a couple weeks. We'll be in Vta on 1/30 until 2/13.

Shawna said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.

Stacy Erickson Photography said...

CONGRATS! I AM SO EXCITED!! 3 is CRAZY FUN!

Kel said...

Hey you guys COngrats!! That is wonderful!! And Big congrats to DJ for passing the pharmacy tech cert test!! That is terrific!! Good things for your family!! Stay in touch!!