Monday, February 11, 2008

another day another week

So it is Monday. We've been enjoying nice weather here in Tucson.
My Mom is remodeling her kitchen so we've well DJ has been spending a lot of time over there. I think he's enjoyed it. He was playing sidekick to Daren (the guy doing the kitchen) Saturday. I know he knows what he is doing but, working with Daren has helped his confidence in it. He is such a handy Manny!
We stayed home from church yesterday. It seems that there is a lot of germs going around. Eden has had an on and off fever since Thursday, No fever yesterday! So I think we are doing good.
This week we are getting ready for Suzanne's baby shower on Saturday. Dave and Tammy are coming Friday night. We are also hoping to hit up the gem show sometime this weekend. Good Times!
All and all I am actually looking forward to this week. Valentines day is the day DJ first told me he loved me! The a week later told me he wanted to marry me. I love Valentines day!!!
So I hope everyone has a nice week too. Get out and enjoy this beautiful weather!

3 comments:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I found you!!! When I would click on your comments I couldn't find the link to your blog. But I found you anyway.

Cute blog. I love it. And now I can stay updated. Yea!

-Susanna

Janalee said...

Sheila! I found your blog through Marks, I was excited. So click on my name to see ours. (if you'd didn't already know that, some people don't)

Moose and Family said...

This seems to be a trend. Thanks to the Dottl's - we found you too!! We hope you have a FABULOUS Valentine's Day.