Friday, February 15, 2008

Day after V Day...

DJ did it! I had a great Valentines Day! He bought mew roses from Costco (exactly where I would want them from) Why you ask they are beautiful and inexpensive. I got my wedding flowers there. He also bought me 2 candles. The soybean yummy candles. My favorite and I have been wanting some new ones. They were 50%off!!! I am a happy girl. He made valentines bags for the kiddos. lol After Lucas told him he wanted a Valentine. Very cute! I went to the store to get some stuff for dinner and bought the kids some balloons. I swear those kids are the happiest with balloons lol.
I made dinner. I made my first lasagna bolognase. DJ said that is one of his favorites. Plus he made me lasagna for our 1st valentines day. I invited my parents over to join us because they have no kitchen right now. But DJ was fine with that. It was a nice evening. Although I am going to spend the morning washing the dishes. I don't like that part.
Tomorrow is Sue's baby shower here so I need to get my house really clean and de-germed. I am thinking about buying a little can of paint for my bathroom. It needs lots and lots of help being cute.
We'll see. Maybe if I am lucky my tax return will come today and I can get my camera...
I am just really happy right now!

1 comment:

Janalee said...

ooo, tell me what camera you're getting! I love talking cameras.