Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

This is one of my favorite days! It really reminds me now of DJ and my beginning. He had me over for homemade lasagna and salad. He gave me the corrs CD which I was really into at the moment. He also told me he loved me. The next week (right before rodeo break for all you Tucsonians) He and I decided to get married.
I also have to say Pink is my favorite color and I love red too. Plus hearts hearts hearts!! I am such a girl! After I clean house I am heading to the mall and hoping to get DJ some chocolate from see's his favorite. He already bought and gave me 2 soy bean candles! my favorite. I was happy to say he got me the perfect gift! I am very very happy. Maybe I'll make pasta for dinner tonight. Hmmm I am excited to celebrate today. The only thing that makes me sad is that Lucas doesn't get to go to his Valentines Day party at pre school. But I'll do come art projects with them today and yea... since he is sick and I want him to rest he'll be watching all the Valentines Day special cartoons on Nic Jr. lol go deigo go!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments: