Sunday, June 15, 2008

29

Today I turn 29. I feel like I am 19 but no I am 29. It's so weird. I have a wonderful Husband..(BTW Happy Fathers Day DJ). I have 2 beautiful and crazy children Lucas and Eden. I have to say I am happy. It is really strange how quickly the last 1o years of my life have flown by. It seems like ages ago yet it feels like yesterday. I know I have a wonderful life to live and many things to accomplish. I guess it is exciting to discover what the next 29 years of my life have in store.

3 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA!!! WE HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!! WE LOVE YA!!!

Wendy said...

I did remember your birthday! I just stink! Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey She-baby.
Just happened to look today. Happy birthday! Yeah, sometimes I think you are still 19 too! I can't believe it was 10 years ago when all the good stuff happened. Wow, fruit flies.Love you! Jen