Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good Day

Without going into to much detail, yea right! I had a great day.
I was able to go to the Temple today. I went with my Mom and Dad. A cousin on my Dads side was being sealed to her husband today. It was lovely. Then we went through a session. Had a nice lunch and went to the visitor center. They have a photography display right now. It is the cast of the Easter pageant. They took some beautiful photos demonstrating the life of Christ. I guess the Presidency likes it so much it is going on tour! We enjoyed it very much.
Then we went to IKEA. Yea good times. I got spoiled like I used to when my parents would come visit me in Ventura. The nice think about Ikea is the most expensive thing I wanted was a $7.00 wok. Which I was willing to pay for myself. But I got that, an ice cream scoop, whisk, ice trays in the shape of stars and a couple other things. It was a fun day for me.
The kids spent most of the day at Saras and DJ tried to get some of his tons of work and homework and the workshop his is taking done. As well as go to a couple appointment. He is really working so hard.

That's all I had a nice day off. T hat rarely happens!

Well then I came home and did the 3 days of dishes I have been avoiding. but it wasn't really that bad.
The End

3 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Sounds like a very nice day. I need to get to IKEA and buy some new boxes for the boys toy tier. Love that place! Good times!:)

Janalee said...

I still need to get over and see that display at the temple, would kids like it?

And I'm 10 minutes from IKEA, have only gone a handful of times.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

It's so special going to the temple with parents, isn't it? I love it!
Ikea is awesome! I wish we had one a little closer to us.
Sounds like a great day. It's nice to have one every now and again.
:)