Friday, June 20, 2008

I've got a hot date!

So I am so excited! DJ and I are going on a date tonight. We are not going to dinner, we are not going to a movie. We aren't even going to costco!!
So what on earth could we possibly do? Yea we are going dancing!!! I am so excited! DJ has a friend who teaches dance west coast swing and other social dances. He has invited us to attend the "free dance" time at the studio he teaches at and DJ said yes! I haven't been able to dance in years. For those who knew me in my formal life. You would know that was a big portion of my existence. I had surgery on my right foot and with shoe and crutches I still attended swing dance club and even danced a bit. You can do most tricks one legged.
I love to dance I wish I could have had more classes because it is inside me. To quote Lady Catherine de Bourgh "If I have ever learned to play, I would be a true proficient.!"

3 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Yay for you two. I love to dance. I was born to dance. However, your brother, dancing makes me laugh till I cry. Bless that man. Have fun!:)

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I hope you had fun doing something that you love! Sounds like it would be a blast.
The Lady Catherine quote was priceless. She sure is an interesting character. I love when Mr. Collins tells Elizabeth, "Lady Catherine will not think the worse of you for being simply dressed. She likes to have the distinction of rank preserved."
Gotta love P&P!

Wendy said...

Hooray! Soooo excited for you! I have always loved watching you dance and I'm so excited that you are both finally getting the opportunity again. Hope you had a great time!